Created: 2013/02/17 00:04:02+0000 Revised: 2013/02/23 00:37:25+0000 Revisions:  2 1

Furthering my efforts with linked data I have now begun to include RDFa markup on my website. You may have noticed (if you spend time looking at my site's web pages as plain text) that I have changed the doctype. This was one of the bigger problems, the new doctype does not provide many of the entity references I have used throughout the site. I have gone through my site changing them to numeric codes.

The markup is mostly generated information about the pages but I have also manually included markup inside the articles. I will continue to include RDFa where I can, not that this update adds anything but the generated markup. Some obvious markup I can add is the foaf:topic, using the resources provided by DBPedia I can refer to a large number of topics without difficulty.